The Indiana Hunter/Jumper Association exists to promote hunter and
jumper equestrian sports in Indiana. Our Mission is to provide support
and opportunities for riders to advance as far as their desires and
abilities allow, and to ensure a totally fair and equitable environment
for all members at IHJA recognized competitions and other activities,
and in its governance.
- Create and maintain an environment that encourages membership, competition, learning,
and active involvement of hunter/jumper riders of all ages and skill levels. Explicitly
included is proper care and use of horses.
- Encourage, provide, and support safe, high quality hunter/jumper compeitions which are
impeccably conducted in a sportsmanship manner.
- Encourage and support IHJA members to advance to the limits of their abilities and
- Recognize effort and accomplishment by members of the Association.
- Govern itself by a system comprised of individuals dedicated to serving the entire
membership and whose single motive is advancing the welfare of the IHJA with complete
- Continuously improve the quality of the IHJA, including attracting more USEF rated shows
Annual Horse Show
- Chair: Maggie Boyle
- Members: Sarah Burton, Liz Orbecht
Rules & By-Laws
- Chair: Terri Foreman
- Board Member: Maggie Boyle
© IHJA All rights reserved